There are so many bloggers out there, and so many good reads that often get overlooked. So rather than just retweeting another blogger’s article, I’d like to give a bit more attention to the articles that really stuck out to me!
Each month on the last day I’d like to bring you a special post featuring my favorite travel blog posts from throughout the month! So let’s get started.
The Best of November, 2013
- Jessica thankfully survived the horrible storm and shares with us her scary story of being Inside Super Typhoon Haiyan.
- Talking about a destination you didn’t like is hard as a travel blogger, but Oneika bravely recounts Why I Didn’t Fall in Love with Egypt (and Why I was Afraid to tell you so).
- Almost everyone on the road has met that “competitive traveler” stereotype, and Alex touches on this stereotype in her hilarious post on why she’s resigning from The Cheaplympics.
- Ever wanted a jet pack? How about a water jet pack? If so you’ll definitely want to check out Matt’s article James Bond in the Caribbean – My Water Jet Pack Experience
- Australia is a place many people dream of going, but Is Australia a Value Destination? Kate makes some great points as to why it is.
- Gerard translates his mother’s inspirational story of how they immigrated to the US in My Parents’ Story – Boat Ride to Freedom.
- In this overly pink post, Becki lives my dream by Flying on The Eva Air Hello Kitty Plane to Taiwan.
- Gary gives us some interesting information about dog sled racing and beautiful photos in his Photo Essay: On the Trail of the Yukon Quest.
- In honor of the recently past World Toilet Day, Flora writes My Most Terrifying Toilet Experiences from Around the Globe.
- Talon asks Just what the f&#^ is a “real man”? and his son Tigger cleverly replies to this complex question with one very simple answer!